Novelty ~ Cone Flower Beaded Sphere
This detailed tutorial will take you through the steps needed to produce the striking beaded sphere seen in the photo. Some experience making beaded spheres is recommended.
These are some of the skills you will need and learn when making this beaded sphere:
• be able to work the sections of the design both clock wise and counter clock wise
• have a good sense of spatial awareness and direction in three dimensions
• know how to find your place again if you “drop the ball”
• know how to travel from one base flower to the next based on instructions in the tutorial
• know how and when to stitch the triangle once three base flowers come together
About This Tutorial...
To make the Cone Flower Beaded Sphere, you will need curved petal beads, super duo beads, 6mm glass pearls, size 6/0 seed beads in two colours, size 8/0 seed beads, as well as size 11/0 and 15/0 Miyuki seed beads. You will also need a 40mm table tennis (ping pong) ball.
The PDF tutorial includes a detailed materials list, written instructions and full-colour illustrations. It is a digital file that can be viewed on a screen or printed on sheets of paper. There are no beads included with the purchase of this pattern.
BEAD PACKS for the curved petal beads used in this tutorial are available HERE.
Level of Difficulty: 4 out of 5.
Experience making beaded spheres is recommended.
The tutorial and project made from the instructions are for your personal use only, and may not be taught or sold in any way, shape or form.